Our award-winning CFD trading app* gives CMC Markets’ clients access to real-time trading on the price movements of indices, forex, shares, commodities and treasuries.
Profit from rising and falling markets without owning the underlying asset. Remember, markets can also move against you and losses may exceed your deposits.
== Practise CFD trading with our free demo ==
Download the app and practise CFD trading with our free demo account, which includes £10,000 virtual funds and most of the functionality that’s available to live clients.
== Huge range of markets ==
Trade on the price movements of indices, currency pairs, commodities, shares and treasuries. Trade indices like the UK 100, Germany 30 and US 30, based on the world’s leading underlying stock exchanges. Take a view on major FX pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. Trade precious metals such as Gold and Silver, plus global shares from over 10 countries and a range of UK, US and European treasury instruments.
== Key features and tools ==
The CFD trading app gives you instant access to your CFD account, allowing you to view and amend positions and trade on live streaming prices. You can also fund your account and customise advanced preferences, including preferred defaults. Once you’ve installed the app, just log in to your account
The app is equipped with an array of features and tools including:
• Advanced search – filter instruments by type, region, country, performance and volatility
• Advanced order tickets including stop-loss, trailing stop-loss, guaranteed stop-loss and boundary order options
• Price ladder for automated instant execution of significantly larger bet sizes
• Create watchlists and view instrument details including performance, spreads, margins and market hours
• Multiple chart types, more than 35 technical analysis indicators and drawing tools
• Real-time market calendar with push alerts. Our calendar helps you stay on top of crucial economic data as it’s released
• Reuters news service across all asset types and within each instrument’s factsheet
• Client sentiment charts for every instrument, helping you to gain greater insight into the view of other CFD traders
• CMC Markets analysts’ commentary via our Insights tool
Find out more: www.cmcmarkets.com
CFDs are a leveraged product and carry a high level of risk to your capital as prices may move rapidly against you. Losses can exceed your deposits and you may be required to make further payments. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for all clients therefore ensure you understand the risks and seek independent advice.
*Best Mobile/Tablet App among spread betters, CFD & FX traders, Investment Trends 2017 UK Leverage Trading Report; Financial Services Provider of the Year, 2014-16 Shares Awards